I created a Facebook page. You already knew that by reading the title though but why is it interesting for me to write about?
Yes… I am an introvert but only at the start. I am not a social person. I never seek out friends but when I do hang around them (and they are people I know and trust) I’m great.
Because I am not that social it took me a decade to create my own Facebook profile. Something I thought I would never do but when I became a father I wanted to share my first son with his family who is abroad.
So I created a Facebook page which is called Digital Lifestyle Income and I will do my best to keep it updated as much as I can. I will do my best.
I have created 2 articles last week of which I’m very proud of:
I noticed that I am actually pretty good at writing content. I don’t know if the format is any good but I guess you guys can be the judge of that.
What I do is I think of a topic that I want to learn more about and find some articles on the internet and read about it. After reading I think of an awesome title and try to come up with 5 points I want to make clear not just for myself but also for you… the reader.
I was surprised (and still am) that writing comes so naturally to me. Even now when I type these sentences I think “Damn boy you fly”.
So this is what I will be doing on a weekly basis. I will create 3 articles each week:
- Monday: On this day I will be writing what I did last week and what I’ve learned. I will report my monthly income on Monday as well. So every first Monday of the month I will be giving you my Monthly Income Report.
- Wednesday: On this day I will be giving you 5 products which I think can and will be beneficial to you or your business. These products can be either marketing software, mailing programs, WordPress plugins and much more.
- Friday: On this day I will be giving you 5 tips on how to grow in either your business, life and whatever topics I can come up with. I really believe in self-education and that you can never learn enough and on Friday’s I will be discussing this with you.
3 articles per week might seem a lot but I want to put out so many contents as I can for a couple of reasons (here comes another bullet list):
- I am still learning and by creating articles it sticks with me.
- I want to be a benefit for you. This might sound a little bit egotistic but I want to be a mentor? a guide? I don’t know what the correct term is but I want to help you.
- SEO. Let’s face it… Google loves blogs and especially blogs with a lot of content with some pretty damn good keywords.
I wanted to keep it short but it turns out that I had a lot more I wanted to talk about. I hope that I did help you in some way or another.
Don’t forget to check out my Facebook Page and connect with me. I will message you back. I promise.